Wednesday, July 28, 2010

The greatest flash game that ever was!


Hi everyone!
This is my first post and I'd like it to be a tribute to the most entertaining game I've ever played. So, here it is - N (Metanet software).



That's the name all right! N for ninja. This tiny sized game with 500 levels is basically a platformer - a simple yet insanely gripping game that I've played for hours and hours together. And its absolutely free too. What's better in it is the included level editor, which helps you create your own custom levels. Endless hours of fun, I say! However, you do have the chance of getting bugged after frequent deaths and seemingly "impossible-to-cross" death traps.

And, I'd like to say with pride that I am one among the precious few who have finished the entire set of 500 levels (10x10 episodes of 5 levels each), which is indeed an achievement considering this game. So what do I do after finishing this game? Blink. Blink. Boredom looms upon me. It is just about to engulf me, when NUMA (N User Maps Archive) comes to my rescue, and i download a mind boggling 50000 userlevels, which I've not been able to complete till date.

So for you guys to play the best game there is around, here's the link for it:
N - The Game!

Link for 50000 userlevels of N:
http://www.fileplanet.com/164697/160000/fileinfo/N-Game---50000-User-Levels

Other relevant links:
Official Site of N and N+
N's Wikipedia page

1 comment: